beko’s needle are
- Made from high-quality surgical grade stainless steel.
- Corrosion-resistant to prevent introduction of microorganisms or foreign materials into the wound with a minimum shelf life of 5 years.
- Stable in the grasp of the needle holder.
- Smallest diameter possible against each USP size, hence, capable of implanting suture material through tissue with minimal trauma
- Sharp enough to penetrate tissue with minimal resistance.
- Precisely drilled with highly concentric holes and even needle diameter ensuring firm swage of suture material.
- Strong and resistive to deformation during repeated passes through tissue hence decreased tissue trauma
beko’s needles are subjected to a strict quality control. A batch size is limited to a maximum of 1500 needles to have a better control over the process. Frequent in-process checks are made to avoid any variations and to ensure consistency. Each and every needle is inspected (100% inspection), before being passed for packing. A Final Random Inspection is carried out before dispatch with an AQL level below 1.5.
beko’s needles are tested for resistance to penetration, hardness, surface finish, , drill depth & diameter , needle diameter & length and corrosion resistance. Needles quality test reports are issued for each batch.
A qualified and trained team of beko’s quality control department is committed to ensure a zero reject at the customers end.